Tokyo Disney Resort (東京ディズニーリゾート, Tōkyō Dizunī Rizōto) is a Disney theme park resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan. It opened on April 15, 1983, as Tokyo Disneyland. It is owned and operated by The Oriental Land Company and is the only Disney resort not owned by Disney. It licenses the Disney name, characters, and attractions from The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Ambassador Hotel (opened July 20, 2000)
- Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta (opened September 4, 2001)
- Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (opened July 8, 2008)
- Bon Voyage!
- Tokyo Disney Resort official web site in Japanese 日本 and English
- Park maps to the Tokyo Disney Resort (includes Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea)
- Official YouTube channel (Japanese 日本)
- Official Tokyo Disney Resort blog (Japanese 日本)
- The official Tokyo Disney Resort Facebook page (Japanese 日本)
- The official Tokyo Disney Resort Twitter page (Japanese 日本)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Disney Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with the Disney Parks Wiki, the text of The Disney Wiki is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|