|Hong Kong Disneyland|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
|Opening date||July 13, 2006|
- Take the wheel of a gas-powered car and speed through a winding track to Victory Circle.
- Stroll past classic racing marquees and make your way to the racing pit, home to growling, multi-colored speedsters. Designed to look like the famed Indiana Motor Speedway, the racetrack includes well-known backdrops of the motoring world, including the Scoring Pylon, Gasoline Alley and the Yard of Bricks.
- At the pit, hop inside a streamlined race car that is unique in color and design, then strap yourself in for an exciting and challenging drive. As the checkered flag is waved, you're off!
- Accelerate at 7 miles per hour around a scenic 0.4 mile-long racetrack. Careen around sharp bends, past lush foliage, and pick up the pace underneath a small bridge. Along the way, listen to an announcer call the race overhead, as you pass such iconic attractions as Space Mountain in the not-too-far-off distance.
- Go for a personal best or race against a family member or friend. In the end, coast into Victory Circle, at the top of your game champion of the track!
Hong Kong Disneyland is the first Disneyland-style park to not open with a form of the Autopia. Opened in summer 2006 as part of its phase one expansion, the Hong Kong version is different from the other versions as it features electric cars with lighting effects and an onboard audio system. Theming includes a lush jungle and alien landscapes. Honda Motors is the sponsor of the attraction.