|Disneyland Park (Paris)|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
|Opening date||April 12, 1992|
|Vehicle capacity||2 max.|
- Take the wheel of a gas-powered car and speed through a winding track to Victory Circle.
- Stroll past classic racing marquees and make your way to the racing pit, home to growling, multi-colored speedsters. Designed to look like the famed Indiana Motor Speedway, the racetrack includes well-known backdrops of the motoring world, including the Scoring Pylon, Gasoline Alley and the Yard of Bricks.
- At the pit, hop inside a streamlined race car that is unique in color and design, then strap yourself in for an exciting and challenging drive. As the checkered flag is waved, you're off!
- Accelerate at 7 miles per hour around a scenic 0.4 mile-long racetrack. Careen around sharp bends, past lush foliage, and pick up the pace underneath a small bridge. Along the way, listen to an announcer call the race overhead, as you pass such iconic attractions as Space Mountain in the not-too-far-off distance.
- Go for a personal best or race against a family member or friend. In the end, coast into Victory Circle, at the top of your game champion of the track!
In Disneyland Park in Paris, the attraction, which opened with Euro Disneyland on April 12, 1992, uses the original Disneyland name of Autopia, but has a unique sense of style and theming. The cars are more rounded and feature a toy-like quality to go with a 1950s retro theme, which differs from the Discoveryland theme. The park has multiple cars that go around for approximately 7–9 minutes. The attraction is sponsored by Ford.